- This event has passed.
My Enchanted Events Venue Halloween Party
October 13, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
Find all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D this Halloween at My Enchanted Events Venue! Don’t miss out on the Halloween party of the year hosted by your favorite Villain Kids, the Malicious and Evil Daughters!
Kick-off the party with a character meet & greet, glow-in-the-dark face paint and be sure to stop at our crafts stations to get your candy!
As the night begins to creep in, we’re breaking out our glow sticks for a monsterous dance party! We’re going to boogey down better than the boogeyman himself!
Enjoy performances from your favorite Descendants tracks by our characters and sing along as loud as a werewolf can howl!
The night concludes with a children’s costume contest! The three categories are:
Winners earn fun prizes! All participants will earn a certificate!
Ticket includes entry for one child and one free adult! Only one adult per child is currently being admitted. Adults are encourage to dress-up, too!
1) Costumes must be FAMILY FRIENDLY – Tutu Tales reserves the right to deny admission to guests who arrive in any questionable costumes that may be obstructive, offensive, objectionable, or violent
2) Weapon props resembling real weapons are not allowed. Foam swords and toy light sabers are ok. Please, no props that resemble guns or knives.
3) Costumes must not have any sharp corners or edges that may hurt other guests. Bulky costumes that take up too much space are prohibited.
4) Children ages 13 and under are allowed to wear masks as long as their eyes are visible. Guests 14 and older may not wear any sort of mask or helmet that covers any portion of their face.
5) Costumes must not drag on the ground as they can cause serious injuries to persons wearing the costume and guests.