- This event has passed.
All Kids Spanish Saturday Cooking Club
September 21, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$35
A great option to practice the Spanish Language experiencing a delicious gastronomical adventure!
The main goals of this club are:
1. To provide a culinary activity to practice their Spanish language skills.
2. Learn about healthy eating habits.
3. Learn about hispanic recipes.
4. Have a fun time.
Our curriculum emphasizes in providing a context to practice their Spanish learning skills while also providing a platform for building culinary skills from the hispanic culture and healthy eating behaviors.
There will be an introduction of the recipe, measuring, discussions about where each ingredient comes from, demonstrations, food safety tips, culinary terms, edible crafts and so much more!
The fee includes:
1. All ingredients for the recipes.
3. Folder with recipes.
4. Take home edible recipe of the day.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO REGISTER FOR THE FULL SEMESTER (16 CLASSES IN TOTAL) OR WE HAVE DROP INS AVAILABLE.